Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Carter's Outlet.

I love, love the Carter's Outlet. Mason is definitely a Carter's baby. I just can't bet the prices anywhere. I receive coupons weekly, but I don't go weekly. I went today to get Mason another pair of PJ'S. Then I started looking around on the 3.99 sales rack. I was buying complete outfits for $3.99. Plus, if I spend $40 I get the 20% off. (The best sale Carter's has is the Super Duper Sale...where you take 20% off clearance, PLUS 20% off $40 or more.) So I have been stocking up on the basic clothes...polos, pants, t-shirts, shorts. I have a rule that I will not spend more on Mason's clothes than mine or Heaths...and I am a bargain shopper for our clothes...Children's clothes can get expensive. Clothes that will be in mud, have food all over them, & anything Mason can get into! I can't wait to see Mason in all his cute clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment