Wednesday, July 14, 2010

just for smiles.

Sometimes I am the funniest person I know. I love to laugh. I think laughter is a need. Do you ever have one of those "Can't help but laugh at yourself moments?" I had one the other day as my husband and I drove to Illinois. Our little boy was crying, he didn't want to be in the car seat any longer. I decided to turn on the DVD player for him. I kept hitting the play button...and "hold on" kept flashing on the screen. So I would wait...then hit it again...."hold on" still appeared....somehow the DVD started playing. We stopped at a gas station so I turned the DVD player off. When we started down the road again, I was trying to get the DVD to start playing again....patience begins to dwindle, while baby is crying, and husband is wondering why you can't get the DVD playing...Then I had the "aha" moment...."hold on" did not mean wait, but the the hold button on the side was on! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment