2. Clothes...Organize all of my clothes, Heath's clothes, and clothes we are keeping in case we have another baby one day. AND get rid of a lot of clothes. I really don't know why my parents did not turn me into some kind of rehab for shopping....I currently own four 18 gallon totes of shoes, 3 totes of handbags/purses/other bags, and I will not mention the clothes :)
3. Organize Holiday decorations.
4. Figure out something to do with all of Heath's hunting gear.
5. Keep asking "do we really need this?"
6. Take pictures of a well organized clutter free basement! (WoOhOo)