Saturday, May 29, 2010

Basement Update.

I just work on the basement a little bit every day (or try!) It is coming along...we have made $193 through selling stuff. I created sections...one to sell or donate....one to go through (like papers)...one for trash...then I have added "I'll think about section"...This section is for odds and ends, I've been trying to figure out what I could make with these items or reuse for something else.

I hope that maybe you have started to look around your house, and think of new organizing ideas or projects that need to be done. Maybe you will share those ideas with me because I need tons! :) If you don't remember how to comment....check back through older posts there is one post that will tell you how to comment on the blog.  Any questions just email me brandi51008@hotmail.com I really look forward to hearing as I post because through this journey I want others' help. Don't be scared...I won't let me ferocious dog bite you....too hard :)

1 comment:

  1. IM A SO JEALOUS! you are going to have to help me with this selling stuff!

    ReplyDelete